Sunday, December 27, 2009

Surprise!

Dec. 27, 2009. My cousin Karl and Uncle Toni arrived. Okay ! We're really excited for the grand reunion of Aquino Clan. :)

*I forgot so many tasks to do First, the script for the play! : I'll just buy a book and then type it and send it to Ms Mae or Ms. Isip if they will allowed me. :( aww! I really forgot it. You see, the shedule of the last week before the christmas break is so hectic because of the quarterly exam and the christmas party. :( And Im tasked to accomplish the script. Nwei it is a "class" project/assignment but all of them are busy so I dont know who could help me to a find a book at the library :( hay! Second the photos that I need to print! waa. I think Ms. Lasdoce will be mad at me if I didn't accomplish this task. : haay ! Third, the report for AP. 'Ang Globalisasyon" oh man ! I didn't study about it yet. :( Luckily, I have my book here. :D So. GoodLuck ! :))

Anyway, so much for the commercial ! haha. My mom asked me if I could make a banner for the surprise celebration of the birthday of my uncle from states. So, I made one but I truly felt tried because of it. Note: I dont have pentel pen, so I used a black poster paint. No one helped me in making the banner. :( haay. But it's okay, my mom said "wow, ang galing naman ng anak ko ! " So, I have a great big smile after she said that :)) haha.

7pm.


--> The Twins. ( Payat & Taba )
We went to the chuch to attend a mass. I am with my mom, my tita mabel, kuya third, ate maja, mailac, mamerson, karl, anabelle, analou, camille and kambal (Taba and Payat * their nicknames) haha. nwei, I carried taba, SHE IS REALLY HEAVY ! waa It seems like a 15 kilos of meat. :)) haha. Im not kiddin' my back ached after I carried her. :)) It's okay becuase she is really cute, jolly and funny. :p haha ! After the mass, we went to the near plaza and walked.we let the twins to run run and run to have some fun. :) Wealso took some photos and then went home. ^^

11:30pm.

Im still awake ! I need to! haha. So, I used facebook to keep me awake. :) And played Speed Stacks ! Woaa Im so bagal ! :)) 40 secs. While my brother had 16 secs. See the difference ! amp. :)) I need more practice. waahahaha. :p

12:0o mn.

I took a nap because I am really sleepy while my cousins are still awake. I cant believe it. They really have a super power. :)) haha.

12:30am.

I woke up and asked my cousins if our uncle 'the birthday boy' is here. I went to the function hall and I saw my mom and tita france preparing the banner. Yeay ! :)) We've waited for 30 mins. more Kuya third, kuya arjay and tito ronnie fetch the birthday boy. Before they leave, Uncle Toni said to them. " Walang tatawa ! Walang iimik ha. Walang magpapakita ng motibo na may surpresa tayo Iwas iwas. " I laughed ! :)) I saw his face. haha so serious but funny. :))

1:00 am.

We are all at the function rooom Waiting for the birthday boy. Uncle tito is already imagining what will happen. Tita france is also sharing her sights. We are all laughing. :)) Okay ! They saw a light and thought it was the car. But false alarm ! It's only a christmas decor. haha. Funny ! :)) Okay. Kuya Arjay will missed call tita france if they are already at SM Bacoor, It means it is the go signal that they are already near. :)) haha ! We're all nervous. haha. After 5 mins. Jambol barked (our dog near the gate) Now, It is not a false alarm. Tita France said," Dont laugh! Dont move ! " We followed her instruction. All nights where closed. I heard uncle ninoy said. " Tulog na pla ang lahat. " Step by step.. Tito Ronnie said to uncle ninoy, " Noy, dito tayo. Sarado ung kabila eh. Hintayin muna natin si Manay Patring." So, they opened the sliding door. Lights on! The lighted candle ! And we all sang happy birthday to you ! happy birthday to you ! happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you ! :D Woah ! He's truly shocked haha. I can't forget his facial expression hahahaha. :)) After that. we welcomed him and eat. :) We're all sharing stories especially those who fetch uncle ninoy. " Umiiwas kami sa mga tanong niya" Tito Ronnie said. :)) hahaha. Laugh trip !

3:30am.

I am already sleeping.. :)

2 comments: